the rainbow

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things

Assalamualaikum and Hello to our readers..


My Top 5 Awesome Things


Awesome is a word thats means different things to different people. The core of the word is awe (both good and bad) . So if you're asking for the things that I have had me effectively awe stuck. Here I have the list. All of the things are for different reason.....


 1st- My new car


Thanks dad for giving me the car. The car helps me get around places very quicker and  I can go to the places that I loved.

2nd-My lomo diana

Lomo diana loaded with light leaks, and a propensity to shoot slightly out-of-focus images, the camera shoots on glorious old 120 films. No megapixels or flash memory here. Just cool, artsy-fartsy photos. 


3rd-My new laptop



My new laptop is giving from my late mom. This laptop is very helps me to do my work and  surfing the internet. 

4th-My new handphone


My new blackberry handphone.


5th-My Sony Mp3




This sony mp3 walkman is a birthday present from my friend and I loved it very much. I used thi mp3 to listen all my favourite songs and never I feel bored.


Ok till then.Goodbye :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment